Add LinkedIn data to in one-click.
Find verified emails and phone numbers of your prospects and sync them to Google Sheets directly from LinkedIn!
⚡ Ready in 30 sec. No set up.
Trusted by top sales teams around the world
Multiple enrichment tools on LinkedIn to ensure you never miss out on opportunities
Keep your records up-to-date and organized with Surfe!
Surfe has been essential in helping us both maintain accurate and standardized CRM data.
Growth Operations Manager, Spendesk
Surfe has empowered our teams providing them with real-time access to the data they need to prospect successfully.
Head of Marketing Outbound Programs, Google
Surfe allows us to ease our contact enrichment and frees up valuable selling time for our sales.
Surfe excels for several key reasons:
- Precision and Efficiency: Surfe’s email lookup feature stands out for its accuracy (95% found rate) and validation (through ZeroBounce tool). Unlike other tools, Surfe provides reliable and professional email addresses.
- Integration with Top Tools: Surfe doesn’t just find emails; it integrates with leading email finder tools like Apollo.io, Rocketreach, Dropcontact, and Hunter. This unique cascade effect increases the chances of finding an email address.
- Regional Optimization: Surfe’s regional-based cascading feature automatically selects the most effective tool for a specific region, ensuring quicker and more accurate results.
- Comprehensive Solution: Surfe goes beyond email finding, seamlessly connecting with Google Sheets, allowing direct prospect additions, and offering personalized message templates. These features, combined with its robust email finder, make Surfe the best choice in the market.
Absolutely! If you’re using a CRM such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, or Copper, we highly recommend connecting it to Surfe rather than using Google Sheets (!). By doing so, you’ll unlock features like LinkedIn Message synchronization, contact updates, deals, tasks, notes, and the possibility to integrate with Salesloft and Outreach tools.
For users with other CRMs, you can still use Surfe alongside Google Sheets. Simply export your data from Google Sheets in CSV file format and map the corresponding fields in your CRM to ensure accurate information matching.
No, connecting other tools is not mandatory. It’s entirely up to you! Surfe seamlessly integrates with essential tools like Apollo.io, Rocketreach, Dropcontact, Hunter, and ZeroBounce, which are already included in your free or paid plan.
You have the flexibility to connect up to 15 different enrichment tools through Surfe. Additionally, you can establish a connection to Aircall, allowing you to make calls directly on LinkedIn.
Please note that to utilize bulk export and enrichment feature, you will need a SalesNav account.
Using Surfe to find someone’s email on LinkedIn is a seamless and straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
Install the Surfe Extension: First, you’ll need to install the Surfe chrome extension on your browser. You can find this extension in the Google Chrome web store.
Connect Your CRM: Once installed, you can then connect your CRM to LinkedIn using Surfe. The extension allows you to do this in less than a minute.
Navigate to LinkedIn Profile: Now, go to the LinkedIn profile of the prospect whose email you want to find.
Click ‘Add to CRM’: You’ll see Surfe’s famous ‘Add to CRM’ button allowing you to add this prospect to your CRM directly from their LinkedIn profile with just one click.
Email finder: After clicking the Magic Email Finder button, Surfe will now begin to search for the prospect’s professional email address through its partner tools like Apollo.io, Rocketreach, Dropcontact, and Hunter. The tool goes through each enrichment partner one by one in what’s known as a cascade effect until it finds the email address.
Regional-Based Cascading: If Surfe recognizes that a certain tool performs better in a specific region, it’ll use that tool first. This regional-based cascading feature ensures that the lookup process is optimized.
Send Personalized Emails: With the email found and the prospect added to your CRM, you’re all set to send a personalized email straight away.
Remember, all this happens in a matter of seconds. Surfe is designed to make the email lookup process as efficient and effective as possible. The user interface is intuitive, and the process is seamless, making Surfe an excellent tool for anyone looking to streamline their outreach process.
Surfe has integrated ZeroBounce into its robust system to further enhance the efficiency and reliability of its email lookup feature. Here’s a simplified explanation of how Surfe utilizes ZeroBounce to verify professional email addresses:
Email Finder: First, Surfe’s email finder feature finds the professional email address of a LinkedIn contact. This is done using its regional-based cascading feature that seamlessly sifts through various enrichment tools, including Apollo.io, Rocketreach, Dropcontact, and Hunter.
Email Verification with ZeroBounce: Once an email address is found, Surfe then uses ZeroBounce to verify the email. ZeroBounce is an advanced email validation system that checks if the email address exists and is in active use. It does this by removing non-existent and misspelled emails, identifying and removing known spam trap emails from your list, and isolating known abuse addresses that often mark emails as spam.
Results: If ZeroBounce verifies the email as valid and active, Surfe then adds the verified email to the prospect’s information in your CRM. This ensures that the email addresses you’re collecting through Surfe are accurate and professional, increasing the efficiency of your email campaigns and reducing bounce rates.
This integration not only ensures high-quality, professional email addresses but also saves time by automating the process, enhancing the overall user experience.
A bounced email is an email that couldn’t be delivered to the recipient’s inbox and was returned to the sender. This can occur due to various reasons. ‘Hard bounces’ refer to permanent issues like a non-existent email address or a blocked server. ‘Soft bounces’ are temporary problems, like a full inbox or a server that’s temporarily down. When an email bounces, the sender typically receives a notification, outlining the reason for the bounce. It’s crucial to monitor and manage email bounce rates for the health of your email campaigns. High bounce rates can harm your sender reputation, reducing the deliverability of your future emails. So it’s beneficial to use tools like Surfe that can verify email addresses before sending, decreasing the chances of bounces.
Surfe provides another clever way of avoiding bounced emails. Our Contact Updates feature provides you with a list of your LinkedIn contacts that have recently changed jobs or companies. This could mean they have a new email address and by keeping your CRM contacts up-to-date, you decrease the chance of your email campaigns bouncing.
Writing a high-performing cold email isn’t easy but it remains one of the most powerful forms of cold outreach, especially for B2B salespeople. Here are our top 5 tips for writing a cold email.
- Personalize your email: Using the recipient’s name isn’t personalizing. Try to talk about one of their recent achievements or use Surfe’s integrations with Outreach and Salesloft to send personalized campaigns that include user’s work experiences, information about their company, and even their recent interactions across social media. If you’re promoting a software, what features are going to be most useful for a company of your prospects size. Personalize the content based on every property you have. This shows you’ve done your research and aren’t just sending a generic email. Using a tool like Surfe can help you gather the necessary information for personalization.
- Subject line matters: A compelling subject line can make the difference between your email being opened or ignored. It should be intriguing, yet straightforward. A/B test different subject lines to see what works best with your audience.
- Keep it short and focused: Your recipients are likely busy, so respect their time. Aim to convey your message as succinctly as possible. Clearly state your purpose in the first few sentences.
- Provide value: Clearly articulate the benefit your recipient stands to gain. Whether it’s a product, service, or opportunity, make sure it’s easy for them to see the value proposition.
- End with a Clear Call-to-Action (CTA): You should make it clear what you want the recipient to do next, whether that’s scheduling a call, replying to your email, or checking out your product. A well-defined CTA makes it easier for them to take the desired action.
Yes, Surfe is 100% GDPR compliant, ensuring your peace of mind. We hold an ISO27001 certification, which sets stringent standards for data management and protection. At Surfe, we prioritize the security and privacy of your personal and business data. We employ cutting-edge encryption methods for data in transit and at rest, including encrypted databases and secure OAuth token storage.